For English Practice
WHO CAN ATTEND?
The Drop-In Center is for people of ANY level of English! We welcome you to join other colleagues for simple and informal English conversation.
WHO WILL FACILITATE:
One or two facilitators will go about, coaching and supporting the participants to adjust their English.
WHEN? & WHERE?
Thursdays from noon to 1pm.
Feb 2, 2016 – April 27, 2016 in Salle Riopelle
You can choose to drop in for the full hour or for just a few minutes.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
- To have fun!
- A weekly draw for all who attend
- To have an opportunity to practice speaking English without the fear of judgement or ridicule
- To find out what annoys Anglophones (and how to stop doing it), discover FUN English words and so much more!
- Watch interesting videos to stimulate English conversations and debates
- A “Quiet Corner” to play board games or cards
- Coffee, tea and snacks
The objectives are to help maintain your level of English, improve your fluency and come out of the conversation period with something new that you didn’t already know.
- To speak English the entire time!
- Sign the attendance sheet